Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sneak. Snook. Snuck.

I ended up with Sneaky the other day at lunch.


I had to draw from the Sneaky jar.And as everybody knows, Sneaky can either be something good, or something not so good.

Sneaky's sentence: all the nursing assistants had to be bandaged TOGETHER for dinner. It was interesting but a lot of fun! I wish I had pictures. The four of us all had to sit on one side of the table because that's the only way we fit on a bench. Unfortunately for 3 of us...the fourth was gassy...and we all felt it vibrating the bench! We laughed so hard. Then one of the girls tried to tell us that she didn't poop or fart, because she was a girl, to which the gassy one replied, "Honey, I've been in the bathroom after you...ya poop." And we were sent into fits of giggles again. It was the best dinner ever :)

Oh how I love camp =D

~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment