Monday, July 12, 2010

Highlights

A few highlights from DHH Week 2:

Below is a picture of the cabin the nursing assistants worked with, the Trappers. Four 16/17 year old boys. My favorite quote of the week came from the guy on the left hand side in the striped shirt. He didn't understand why he needed someone to walk to the cabin with him (the kids can't go anywhere alone). Trying to be funny I said, "Hey, I don't have enough 16 and 17 year old guy friends. So we're gonna hang out! I put on my make up, I put on my party dress, now let's go to the dance!" The camper said, "Ugh, you girls. I don't understand why you think you need make up." :) It was so cute!

One day last week, my lunch looked like an ad for portion control. Hey, at least I'm eating healthy!

~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment