Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally..

Please excuse my laziness and inattention to this blog...along with finding out I'm really not supposed to be posting pictures of the campers, not a whole lot of newsworthy things have been going on around camp. I've had a nice little vacation for most of this week: I joined my family on a trip to the Dells over my birthday; both events were fabulous! It was great to spend time with my family and just be away from camp. I even left my phone at camp so I would not be distracted. I am working on uploading pictures of our little vacation. Hopefully I will get around to this tomorrow during my health lodge time. Back to work at 7am!

As always, I hope all is well in your respective corners of the world!

~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment