Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Makin' momma proud

Today was awesome! Due to some short staffing and personal preference, plans got changed. I didn't get to do kickball or soccer. But don't feel too bad for me, because I finally got to do...

The MUDPIT!


It was so gross and I loved it! My shoes kept getting stuck!
My friend Chelsey and I looking tough!She loves me even when I'm a mess...I think she's a keeper!
Part two of the mudpit is the rope swing! This must be why there's so much muck in the lake!
I'm so glad I finally got to do this! I'm looking forward to what tomorrow brings!

~SJ

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to see you are having fun. Looks like an amazing camp. I think it fits you perfectly. Its never to late to be a kid again. Have a great rest of the summer. See you soon at school!!!

    ReplyDelete