Monday, February 21, 2011

And So You're Back from Outer Space...

I received a call from camp this week and they offered me the job as cabin counselor for the summer...
AND I ACCEPTED!

Now I have even more reason to look forward to the summer :) I fact, I'm really looking forward to this whole year. This is my last semester on campus, after which I will be spending my summer at camp, followed by a semester of student teaching! So many exciting things happening!

Right now I am working in a 2nd grade classroom two days a week observing and teaching a few lessons. The second graders are great, so much energy! My cooperating teacher is fantastic as well.

This weekend I did the Polar Plunge in Oshkosh. I collected $110 in donations for Special Olympics and jumped into the frigid waters of Lake Winnebago....wow! It took my breath away! Chelsey and I both escaped with some minor war wounds due to climbing ungracefully out of the water.

That's the haps right now. Hope you are all doing well!

-SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment